Friday, September 18, 2009

IT HAS BEEN A HOT MINUTE!

I actually forgot that I had a blog. Woah. Talk about having amnesia. Moving on, my life at the moment is a mess. Not only have I not been able to realize that summer is over and I am three weeks into the new term, I also seem to be spending more than I am earning on quite frankly frivolous things. I quit my job because I got too lazy and frankly I needed the extra time as I am taking more classes this term.
In order not to bore you too much I shall end here. Please commence with the random things that have been going on in your lives. Has that cute boy in class finally noticed you? Or did you just find this blog? LOL (pls mention this site to your blogger friends. We all need a place to vent. heeehee)
Peace and Love and Kisses and Hugs
X

No comments:

Post a Comment

*random musings..*