Thursday, September 24, 2009

What in the hell?

So this dude has been bugging off and on for about 4 months now or so. I finally give him a chance. Find out that he is not half bad and began to consider dating him. All well and good in the hood until....HE STARTS TO SAY HE IS BUSY. Nigger PLEASE! YOU are the one who has been dying to go on a date with me for all these months. YOU claimed that you were given the cold shoulder. YOU made me feel bad about keeping you hanging all this while. YOU told me I had the most beautiful eyes, smile, hair, everything. YOU were so fucking happy when you saw me on Sunday. And finally YOU practically begged for a date the next day. So why are you trying to turn it all around and act like I am the one that has been doing all the damn chasing?
BOY: Pleaseeee could we see again on Monday? I need to see you.
ME: uhm, i'll get back to you tomorrow. Need to check some things.
BOY: O well, I have been patient for all these months, might as well remain patient.
ME: blank stare

So the next day I tell him okay, we could see later on. The fool then gives me some shit about how he has a late night at work. Can i spend all Tuesday with him???? Uhm no heifer. I only just met you but we could chill Tuesday evening though.
Tuesday rolls along and guess what, he CANCELS. There was a meeting he forgot ALL about. So I'm here feeling like that dude who always get nicked by the girl he loves, but the problem here is I'm not the one who likes him, he likes me!!! Or have I started to like him? Would I blog about it if I totally did not care? O now I need a drink.
Hugs, Love and Kisses from me to you. As always be random. x

No comments:

Post a Comment

*random musings..*