Saturday, September 26, 2009

THE FLU

I feel like my neck is fixed, like immobile. And that hurts a great deal. My nose is red and can't seem to stop 'running'. My eyes are dull and teary. My head hurts like it has never hurt before. I went to the health center yesterday and they kept me waiting for more than an hour. Of course I was not going to take that bull, so I demanded some tylenol and stormed out. But even the pain relievers don't seem to be helping much. I feel like I am about to die..(no really). Why is this case of the flu or common cold or whatever worse than the others I have had? I asked if I had swine flu, but I was told I didn't as I had no fever. I feel like dying. Woah.
Please leave your random comments as usual..while I die slowly. LOL
Peace love Kisses etc etc
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

*random musings..*